Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Making of A Sane Mother

It has finally happened - I feel I have offically gone now from being a insane, overwhelmed, & at times expasarated mother of two youngsters now almost 14 months (Rachel) & almost 3 years (Nate) to now feeling sane, happy, & loving every minute of motherhood & it's adventures! I have whole-heartedly decided now that I plan to homeschool Nate through at least kindergarten & am quite excited by the possiblities that opens for us as mother & son. I will also do the same with Rachel.

Nate has now become a very obedient child - not just for others but me - a HUGE leap for us! He also has outrightly expressed the desire to learn to go potty like a big boy so I plan to have him potty-trained by the end of the summer. He talks nonstop & with great clarity it is amazing! I can understand most everything he says & he is extremely self-sufficent which is a thrill to watch! I hate to see how he needs me so little now but he is still my cuddly boy like always!

More later, bye for now!

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.