Monday, May 11, 2009

I get such a kick out of my kiddos...

everyday is something new with them. I new know what the day will hold for us as we discover new things together. Here are some exaples of the latest things we have explored together.

Nate is a fan of the PBS show - Sid, the Science Kid and a couple times in the last few months they have shown a show all about levers. A couple of night ago as we sat down to dinner Nate called to me - Look, mommy, it's a lever" as I turned around - sure enough - he had made this own lever perched by perching his fork on the rim of his plate. It just dumbfounded me. Earlier today then - he called to me to see his latest lever - a tower of legos perched over another tower of legos. What a smarty pants!

Rachel has FINALLY gotten over her fear of the slide at the park yesterday (Mother's Day). She recieved some sweet encouragement from a grandmother there & the rest is history - she spent the rest of our time at the park gleefully climbing the steps to the slide, sliding down, & repeating the process over & over.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Isn't funny what they learn and so quickly. Sounds like some good times though!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室