Friday, March 03, 2006

Can life get any crazier?

Let's see - okay - so I know I have it way easier than so many others but I am going insane. A lot of it is my own dang fault but I kinda like insane since it keeps me from battling my depression. Sooooo- I am building my own businesss as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultan & truly having such fun doing so, Nate just had tubes put in his ears & will be 1 soon, Brian is a workaholic some weeks it seems & getting stuff around so he can go to school this fall, we are preparing for a move near the end of the summer, & we are both busy with church callings - (we are ward missionaries & I am also on the enrichment committee).

Time for fun? What's that? We are making it a goal to have date night once a month & now we just have to make time to accomplish some other family resolutions which will help us have some more down time & quality family time!

I just love being busy - really I do!

Sally

No comments: