Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Random Ramblings of a Wife & Mother

So- as my world would have it - my hubby is better (he had a cold) & now Nate & I are sick. Nonetheless - fullspeed ahead. I have a block party to make happen, MK parties to hostess coach & hold, a baby to help teach the joys of a sippy cup to, & a dear hubby to get a date night with. Not to mention the fact that just is just a few of the things on my to-do list. And that is not counting the millions of to-do's running around in my head orthe fact that I actucally expect myself to be supermom/superwife. No - I think I have finally given up on that ideal. No - I think more importantly I will just try to please a loving Heavenly Father & me. If I just try my best there - I think the rest will fall into place somehow & even though I am a demanding wife & inpatient mom - maybe the sweet men in my life will still love me somehow. Yes- actucally- I think they do. Wow - can any woman be more blessed than that?

Signing off for not till our puter is up & running again at home -
Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simplify, my dear! Your family loves you because of who you are, not what you do. It is your heart that matters. Keep your expectations (of others and of yourself) simple. You'll go crazy otherwise.

Sally said...

Jenn - Thanks - you are such a reasonable & sane woman. You are such a role model for me!