Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I just love great deals

My dear friend Jennifer just hooked me up with a car seat for Nate. It is one of those high dollar suckers too- a Britax - I think that's how ya spell it! Anyhow - she needed to find a home for it. HSe was gonna give it to me but considering how those things cost over $200 & we would have had to pay at least $70 or more for a car seat I told her I had to give her something fo rit so we settled on $30 bucks! Is that awesome or what?

Jenn - if you're reading this - you rock!

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for relieving me from the hassle of having to store it! I'm glad to have found a good home for it. Most things we can't store end up at DI, so I'm happy you hadn't bought a car seat yet!

Sorry about the graham cracker smears. :\